Thursday, February 08, 2007

Waterberg Plateu

My counterpart and my little host sister, Vanita
Hello my dears!
I can't say that much, i'm still sick. I went to remove another teeth and it's hell. I still have another one to remove but i don't think so. It's so painful and even to talk is a big deal!
Last weekend i went to Waterberg Plateu! It's a unique place worldwide and it's beautiful also. I climbed it with my counterpart, our host mom and our little host sister. It was very nice journey. Is not easy to describe Waterberg. Just say it's one of the biggest touristic atraction in Namibia. Almost all tourists that visit Namibia must visit Waterberg! The Rocks are so beautiful in Waterberg.
The Snake...
A big snake called Puffer Adder came near our tent! Probably we had our dinner with it but we didn't hear. After our dinner, our host mom went to find her shoes while i was sleeping about 2m from snack. Our luck is: The Snake was full. It has eaten something i don't know what and from where. May be the bones of our meal. We killed. Yes, we and another guys that was there. The Puffer Adder is venonous and if you don't kill it, it will kill you.
Tomorrow we're going to Etosha National Park and i don't know if i'll enjoy it so well. I don't have pills yet and i can't go to the bush without it.

Stay save and see you...
Boa, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alô!
Passei por cá pra fazer uma visita e gostei da página por ter fotos lindas e ser bilingue.
Boa sorte,
Ivone Soares